Everyday is like a new born for me. Every single thing are always remain to change. The problem that happened can't be expected. When the problem happened, there will be a million way of a solution. Sometimes it can be solve easily and sometimes it feels just so fucking lost. I had a very bad fever last couple weeks. Didn't know why. A doctor said my temperature was quite high which was around 39 degree. Maybe too much depressed on myself; too much thinking and working. But I'm ok right now. Back to to be a normal person and breathing like a normal people. Still can have a cool super awesome cigar. Neheh. Well, I love what I'm doing right now. I'm not stick to do one thing. Not stick to do one duty calls. I've learn a lot. I like different. I like new. I like to change. I like challenging myself. I like to take a risk and I like to face a new things. Sounds great uh. Well, it will make me feel great then. In fact, the next day is like a challenging day to me. I'm traveling the path inside my mind. What I'm trying to do right now is to keep moving. I assuming myself that the pause button is not exist in my life terms. I picture the path from the back of my eyes. I create it. I fantasize it. I dream it. Either the thing is right or wrong, the plan is might be working or not - I strongly don't give a damn. Still, I choose to keep on moving. I fulfill my dream by learning experience that I've got. That's the only way to make me feel like something good - like to be much more stronger than before. Last not least, I will do whatever it takes by any mean if necessary and the best word that I describe myself at this moment right now is to keep 'survive'.
try to love whatever you do, trust me - you will feel very great with a big heart.

